Wednesday, January 26, 2005

.....:P......

Had NPCC training today... Usually it is on Friday but my school is having Xcountry on Fri, ... we think that the kids need to practice their drills for Speech Day that is coming on the 18th Feb. We had 1 CI helper, Ahmad Shukri a well seasoned cadet to help out with the trainings. Glad that he is here, he is quite fierce and I can see that the kids isten to him...

Went to the Gym today, first time I took a peek in the newly renovated Gym. Quite nice...tried all the machines... but I liked the treadmill the most... My body's aching now coz i cant remember when was the last time I worked out... but I can see that this could become a weekly routine to me... Maybe I will continue with my jogs this week....

I left the school with Rauzanah still in school,...left the Art Rm lights on, coz saw her laptop still on her desk, guessed that she must be at the staffroom, so I went home without thinking of anything. Reached home at 7.45 after my Gym workout. She called me soon after , asking if I were in school. I told her that im already at home. She sounded shocked , she told me that the lights are still on and she thought that I was still in school and thus she packed up her stuff and left the room thinkin that i will lock up later.... I guess that she is seeing things again... Its happening again, she told me she had no choice but to lock up. Can sense that she didnt want to do it by her voice. I guessed that something happened later.. will ask her tomm. Hope she is OK..

Later in the night...finally got to play Black Arrow on XBOX Live again.... good to see my online gamer friends and have sessions with them after 1mth plus of not touchin the machine...


OK gonna sleep now.... brand new day tomm

1 Comments:

Blogger yunaKatz said...

Aiyoooo...ader momok!! Hehehehhe. :P

8:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home