Thursday, January 27, 2005

Thematic Thursday

Today is like any other day, classes were like usual the kids the same...

Today I had Irwandi to come up to me to have a word about his problems. This was the first time that I had a one 2 one conversation with him. He has matured a lot and is better in character since i stepped in this school. He is seen by others as a "gone case" coz he is in Normal Technical. The problem is that he is always seen close to his girlfriend that happens to be in the same class with him, thus daily they create an eyesore because they are intimate in class and out of class... the teachers are complaining,..thus I feel I have to intervine and have a talk with him. He is a nice boy actually but he admit that he somethimes cant control his rage and anger, thus the usual fights in school. Hope that this talk I had with him had opened new avenues for him to turn to...

Me, an educator and a councellor.... not really trained but I feel that my past background and what life has taught me all these years have prepared me for this challenging job...
Hope that the kids can see that Im here for them.

Later in the evening, met my sayang and we had a nice dinner in Jurong East. Sent her home and we cleaned up Kooshkin the rabbit's cage... ( or at least she did most of the cleaning and for myself, i just looked after Kooshkin who ran about happily in the corridor--he had a good stretch after sooo loooong being cooped up in the cage....)
Cleaning up Kooshkin Roaming around

cant wait to play Black Arrow tonite...wonder what Elson's meetin is all about...

Have a nice day ya'all....

1 Comments:

Blogger yunaKatz said...

"Thank u for taking care of me!!" -Kooshkin-

8:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home