Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Shuns

Painted The Kitchen yesterday and the main toilet today. Had to scrappe the paint off coz it was cracking and peeling all the way. Bought some wall plaster to patch up before painting... woahh spent more than $50 for the paintjob... over exceeded my budget but at least the things I bought can be used for our real painting task in Dec.. hehe.

At 4pm, pick up Rienaz and went down to Causeway Point to do her last minute shopping. Bought shoes, earings, and we breakfast @ Swensen's. I had Catfish ... she had another version and we had Hawaian Pizza, Soup and Ice-Cream. Yumzzz..

Went Down Geylang Bazaar after thet and met up with my Mum,RedEyeZ and Nisa @ Tanjong Katong SC. Nisa wanted to buy herself a Baju Kurung. Aiyah this Nisa always last minute wan... last year also like that... but I was told that it was not her fault coz she actually didnt want to buy any but at the very last minute, her Grandma insisted and gave her 50bucks. Well we searched high and low but to no avail.
Rienaz offered Nisa her last-year-Baju Kurung. Hope she'll like it.

Went home @ 11, collected the Kuih ordered by Diahz, 02's mum from Shidah @ Bukit Panjang. Finally, went down to Teck Whye to collect BBQ Pit and the DigiCAm charger from Shasha. She helped to bring it down all the way from Kallang. Thanks Shasha! Its about time....I just hope that people will be more responsible and not cause so much harm and trouble for anyone else because of their very own irreponsibility. I am very sorry it turned out this way, It shouldnt have but it did.

Sayang, I'm really sorry for being harsh just now...Just because of People's irresponsibility, I scolded you instead. I shouldnt have done so... Thanks for forgiving me.

Lotsa Lesson Learnt Today... may tommorow be a better tommorow.
IzOneD shuns his glares from the happenings of yesterday...

2 Comments:

Blogger Weight Loss said...

Hey IzOneD, you have a great blog here. Shuns caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a work from home directory site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways IzOneD thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

6:05 am  
Blogger Weight Loss said...

Hey IzOneD, you have a great blog here. Shuns caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a work from home moms site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways IzOneD thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

9:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home