Tuesday, May 02, 2006

DVD/VCD wedding video

Edited/ designed the CD-sleeve of my wedding video....
Something to our own personal preference...

Very fed up with the Video guy... keep postponing the delivery date of the video... say got this problem lah...got that problem lah.... everything also got problem.... its more than a month and yesterday the company called up and told us that they will have to postpone the delivery to today , Monday instead of yesterday... coz I haven't give them the pics for the CD cover....
Shhessshh.... you guys could have asked much earlier rather than 2 days ago for the pictures...!! ingatkan free sangat kapa!
OR better still... ask my fotographers to email them instead... coz they work together..
Tu pun nak bilang kapa...

So I told this person on the phone... that I would save them the trouble to edit the pics coz I myself can do all this graphics shiT... JUST DELIVER the VIdeo Tommorow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home