Sunday, January 30, 2005

Shitty Sunday

Woke up late coz up the late night ghost hunting yesterday... woke up at 12pm exactly... my bro and my mum just watched Inuyasha (Japanese Anime) ; several episodes wey! Got kinda bored coz they keep changing discs.. well I went over to Rienaz's coz she haven't eat yet...cian dia... so after like evening, we went LOT 1 to have supper at LET"S EAT.
Eerie Photo

We went window shopping after that...lingered around the mall till after marghrib.

Went home after that and had a discussions with Rau about work related stuffs.... what a drag... told everbody including Rienaz and Rau that i want to play Live... .. cannot stand it liao... havent had a proper game session since i dont know when... so just turned off the my lappy and was all so excited to Game. BUTTT when I got online, I was so dissapointed that everyone was not online on BA, instead they were on HALO2 or Ghost Recon2... whattt a dragg!!! I downloaded the extra maps last week and never even have a decent game on it till now.... Frustrated sia... then reluctantly, I switched to HALO, to find that my other mates are already in a session which lasted like half an hour.... so i had to play alone with them sickening angMos once again.... I just hate the Lag and the language they use....

I lingered around LIVE for about 30 mins, then I just forced myself to turn off my console..

Its probably nothin but I just want to play this new maps so bad.... with Kenny goin away tomm, I hope that I will be able to play with him tonite...

Reluctantly, I shut my eyes hoping this shitty feeling will subside... tommorow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home