Friday, November 11, 2005

Dunearnite Programme Booklet

Spend da whole day in office redoing the Dunearnite programme booklet, adjusting the captions, backgrounds and programmes insert...
tiring indeed...
arrgghh... printed the mock-up... showed Rani he was happy and asked me to follow him to show to to VP & P.... I dragged my tired feet and unwilling heart inti their domain...
P started to comment that he was happy with the design and was exited to get it all printed in colour... but the Laser toner replacements would cost $2K oredi..imagine printing all 400 booklets using the Laser Jet Printer... better ask the Printing Company to print...
P had plans for me.. He said that I have been doing a lot of these digital stuff and always I showed flair in all of my works so (that was what he said..)..He said that next year he would like me to supervise or be the guest lecturer in the new Digital Media Class for the 3NAs. He wants Mr Tan HK and Jerry to work with me on their Scheme of Work for next year...(meaning more work for me.,....haiizz....)...its not the workload but I can't promise anything right now...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home