Sunday, May 08, 2005

Euphoria

To believe in oneselve is the most important thing to do. Yesterday I walked amongst people. Penetrating their lives and capturing their moments in my sketchbook. I stare at them,... seems annoying but nessasary. I scrutinised every inch of their sense of being. From my eyes to the nip of the brush-pen...ink oozed out and it danced on the paper as my hands gracefully serinaded the page. I was sketchin again. What joy I felt a year ago was hapenning again...today... I was sketchin again.

I was invisible to them... Im not here...not there... I sit amongst the crowds...and just doodled my fancy. I pierced their lives. With and without thier permission.

I was at the beach capturing this family on my sketch pad. What a happy family... Mum and Dad on the beach..Kids playing in the sand.. and their dog joined in the merry. A typical out of a papperback novel. Can my future Saturday Evenings be as colourful as them? No one reckons but I kept on doodling.. Suddenly while encapsulating my frenzy, they..the perfect family dissapeared.... i lost track.... no where to be seen...

Suddenly I heard,.... "Willy...Willy...is that you... see 'tahker' drew Willy..."

Now the family was behind me. Now I felt that I was really invading their privacy, instead,..that man THANKED me. "Thank you..Thank you...",he said. I was thinkin WTF? Why did he thanked me? I should be the one thankin him.. At that time i was puttin myself in his position... A happy family...A happy Saturday evening... and to top it all...someone managed to captured my Happy Family in his sketchbook, maybe inspired him... What could be better.

Now I understand the thanks..that he gave me..
Well thank you.....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home