Tuesday, May 10, 2005

fascist despotism

fascist despotism

Today we celebrate the commemoration of World War 2.. Flags were raised and lowered. Hopes were high and emotions fluttered in the wind

cascading gestures of sadness and grief filled the atmosphere and renditions of what had turmoiled their lives, our lives...lingered within the processions.

My Son!!!...My children!!!.... Mother!!! cries echoed in the wind... relentless memoirs excapsutaing the mind. Yesterday was like today. Today is yesterday. You, me, I ..you alll are victims of a time long gone.. Victims, victimised or victimising are just words now.. still lingers though...
Tears ...where are the tears now? Dried up I suppose.. Do you still want me to shed... I can U know?

""While the aniversary itself is without question a worthy occasion for celebrating one of the greatest victories of mankind over tyranny, we believe the venue and hosting of this event are altogether unsuited to the fundamental principles for which that historic victory in the second world war was achieved", the letter said."


the Allied came... "The Mercenaries" I call them... Last Era's leaders still live on today. Garlands were laid on the Tomb of the Unknown. Red White and Blue streaks tailgated the jets,..flaggin the skies.


You were victorious?? Oh Please!! there is no victories in Wars........only how much Loss was incurred.



I am not from your generation... but I still feel and bleed the same.
I am not from your generation....but my children will be...

.......my children will be.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home