Monday, August 15, 2005

Layerings...

Was in the artroom facilitating the N & O Level the whole afternoon... While the kids were painting and busy buggin me with loads of ponderations about how to paint, how to mic colours, how to draw this or that..., I was also dauntingly giving my upmost concentration towards my canvas.. will upload the updated painting pic soon..
Knocked off @ 7.30pm...

Rienaz and I went BPP after that...
Had my haircut today.... LOnged for this moment for a very long time... coz my layerings have outgrown itself till i cant do spikes no more.... So off we went to see my hairstylist, Thomas.... @ Jean Yip, BPP. What I like about the place is the service..and most importantly, the cut. Thomas always knows what I want and he does it well... always very satisfied with his work.. I always can have a piece of mind whenever he does my hair. Had the "hair-spa/ scalp treatment" done after the cut!.. Damn shiok... damn relaxing... the spa itself cost $40/- ... total expenditure @ salon =$240... (they had a promotion)

Went to have dinner @ Long John Silver's.
funny thing happened... the small boy that took my order said the most silliest thing.. I think he must be in lower sec. When I ordered Clam Chowder,... he then said, " nak yang mahal punya atau yang murah?.." [translation: you want the expensive one or cheap one?] I was dumbfounded... the manager also wanted to laugh at him... coz he should ask whether i would like the small cup or big cup...


sent Rienaz home ... went home early to play HALO 2 online with the 4th Coy clan.. wahh long time never play liao..... sure had fun yesterday....
_____________________________________________________________

did some updates on the painting im working on... I will just keep adding more and more,..overlap..cover..delete....paintover, wash... right up to dunearnite..

today I added new characters to my painting...

I added this red boy in... was inspired by Hariz's N Level Painting about Poverty.. Hariz was just flashing images on the projector and those images kind of caught up with the forgoten reality that we often shut out eyes off. On the otherside of this planet, this boy is begging,..he's real..we are real too.. while Im painting he's begging,..he's real too just like I am...


The second character is this woman, I've picked up the August Issue of Men's Health and was somehow the notion of Health and Beauty has lingered. Men will try hard to potray a good front to the female species..everytime... we want women to see us.. we stay in shape...(ahem)..try to look good and use products.... just like women... Man=Woman? Woman=Man?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home