Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saturated Saturday

Came to school today coz had to open the artroom for my students ...dreadsss... i know ..i know... its a saturday and I should have had bummed my head on the pillow a little longer butttt.... THEY JUST HAD TO COME... quite a number came... so it was worth it.. bought like 30 pratas for them for breakfast.. they managed to finish them though... aiyah... growing children... I started my own painting on one the canvass... its finished but not so finished,, i will keep adding and adding and adding till Dunearnite... well just had an itch to paint again.. hope this itch keeps up so that I will produce more works..

went down to Fajar to see Zhenghua's Sec Malay Drums performance at the National Day Dinner - what a show..!! Keep it up boys!! (Ms Nani and Ms Mis , hope you guys find the key...)

@ NIte... or should I say morning, Rienaz and I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory @ Plaza Singapura, at 0200hrs .... wanted to watch "The Maid" but it was packed and fully booked even the show was @ the 3am slot ... siaannzzz... maybe next time then... But CATCF was a great movie... laughed all the way... the UMPALOMPAS were the main treat... although the cinema was not packed (just the few back rows, but the laughing spasms .... I had been reading Roald Dahls ever since Primary school and its about time they made it into a movie... "the witches" wasnt a good movie and "... the giant peach' ( forgot the title) ..they made it into a bad animation... but this one... was WOW!!!! Hope that they will make the sequeal;'Charlie and the great glass elevator' into a movie too...!!! Hey Directors! What about making BFG:Big Friendly Giant into a movie too?


My upcoming painting...




My 3N2s .. captured moments during Art class


The performance by the Malay Drums- Zhenghua Sec

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home