Monday, July 11, 2005

Hush My Love......

11th July 2005

Our 8th years together... today it seems...
Began very disasterous...

Am on MC today.... coz was having diorheoa..must be ate that "stupid burger" at Turf City the day before...
Apparently Rienaz is also on MC... got to get an Xray on her foot.
The truth is out... she knows... kana scolded left right centre... I know I was wrong.. feel very resentfull...regrets... stoopid... feel like i should just jump... but thinking that I would not loose the fight... will not succumb to failure and defeat...
Must win her over yet once again.... and for the last time... I want to see her smile once again... When you hurt someone... you must win him/her back no matter what... forgiveness will come eventually no matter the time taken... Thats what I hope,,.. after all that we have gone through.... she is worth every breath and effort.. every ounce of toil and turmoil dedicated to win her back...

Aint gonna be easy... but I'll do it no matter what....
8 years ago... I promised her I will marry her one day.... Im still holding on to that 8 years after... I dont see why i should stop holding on to that even after forever.

Its gonna be like 8 yrs ago..now... just like courtship... even like before we "steadied"... starting back from scratch... from ground zero ..where buying flowers, making cards.. and writing surprise "I Love You!"-notes in her lecture notes/lecturepads... were a norm...years back... guess i have to be that hopeless romantic I once was Aeons ago.. IzOneD is back...!!!


"Hush my love...
Hold me Close Hold me forever..
I believe that you and me ..will love each other endlessly..
Let the seasons pass us by..
Let the tears run down and dry..
I believe that God made me..
My Love...
My Destiny...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home