Sunday, July 17, 2005

Stronger

WE SURE R STRONGER!!
Its been a week and we are taking it slowly and at a slow pace.. its not easy building something from scratch again after what has happened.. however indeed we have grown stronger,.. in fact even more stronger than these 8 years combined... I am definately sure without a doubt that she is the one for me. I also learnt a valuable lesson from what had happened. To cherish her always. She gave me another chance... Thats what i need to make up for all the badlight that I've given her, the tears that she shed for me, the sleepless nights that she went through; worriying sick about me... unhappiness i caused, and the unaccepted decissions I made that she had to endure. Yes, there were goodtimes and goodlight but this time we are goin to shine, overcome all obstacles, whatever the future might bring we are gonna go through it together. Coz We are stronger than ever before...

We are stronger...

1 Comments:

Blogger yunaKatz said...

Yep we indeed are! I love you dear sayang. More then ever before.

7:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home