Thursday, June 30, 2005

LOsT in LOsT

Today is Isnani's NIE convocation day.. finally after her struggles in NIE she will will be a fullfledged-teacher.. (but I think she has been one all the time even before her NIE days) So proud of her.

Came a wee bit late for the ceremony.. It was pouring!!! but came b4 9! Still kena find parking and getting out of those drenched raincoat.. must buy a car... but first must buy my licence...haha.. She gave me that stare.. once she saw me.. but It was that stare.. but everything went ok and fine.. took lots of pics... but actually was hoping that the whole BBD stayed on for the shoot...

went back to sch after that for some meetings.. one was cancelled ..bummer..., maybe its my fault because I didn't tell him but I didn't coz I thought I will be in time back for the meeting. I guess he took pity on my UPA-leave and rescheduled....errr half day gone...

Had dinner @ Sakura with Mr & Mrs AIZ and soon to be-Mrs Andy. Kinda sleepy the whole event..went back straight....flat.... I was lost in LOST..(never watched it even..sigh..) Adik called up saying she got 2 tix to War of the world Free!!..What the heck... too tired to watch..prob..I will sleep throughout the show...and to drag myself all the way to the cinema..I dun mind if they build Supa4s with "autoride"..

**looking forward to the longweekend...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home