Tuesday, September 13, 2005

MIGRANE!!!!!!!!!!!


MIGRANE!!!!!!!!!!!

was suppose to go home early to catch up on sleepp
was suppose to go watch a movie with Greg later in the evening

BuTTTT.... despite the migrane... had to wait for the sec 1 scoundrels finish off their werk... haizz... pity me,..pity them... some of them went home to take their books and return to art room to finish off their work... just for the extra marks for CA... being the kind soul that I am I waited... and was glad that they showed me the effort even when they are in Sec 1. I bought for the group iced-Milo... how tired I was, but from the glee of their eyes, they were thankful that I gave them the opportunity. Pricillia and Xic Wen went down and bought some snacks(hungry maybe) and they return to give me a tube of Strawberry YanYan..the biscuit stick with the chocolate dip...but Strawberry???? well its the thought that counts... thanks girls...

Left the Art Room @ 7pm... just about when I was locking the Tech Room, the door got jammed... SHIT!!! I panicked... it was stucked!! as i was frantically toiling with the key and lock... Nanie called...she was mummuring about loosing her clorets that we bought the other nite. Here I was being so panicked about locking up the Technical Office room ...she was askin me about where the clorets is... I was pissed at that time...and I sounded frustrated.. I was really.... she was upset at me for that.... well wrong timing maybe... but I shouldnt have acted that way... I lost my cool and she became my victim..... Im so very sorry.... felt very bad after that till now for hurt ing my sayang that way.... it would be better if i didnt answer the call then and maybe could have explained the situation in a better way. My fault all...my fault....... not yours..... all mine... for that Im sorry.... I really am...

called up greg to tell him that I have to cancell the movie outing coz my head was throbbing... but pity him... he oredi told his mum that he's not coming home for dinner after tuition,... and because it was i that suggested the outing to be today, we changed plans to have dinner at Alazhar... well at least i wont be dozing off watching the movie.... zzzz

(again sorry ....hush my love.....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home