Friday, August 19, 2005

xxxxWAKE UPxxxxx

Added this guy today... my latest addition to my painting... On thursday, had the 3E5 painted "The Scream" ..and it got me painting too... I wanted Rauzanah to join in the session too coz she was tellin me that she hadn't been doing her practice since dunno when.. so the scream here represents The Shout to all:... WAKE UP!!!! we must buck up and presue or continue whatever that we once discontinued. Continue where we left off and finish it this time.. Wake up and realize its a new you today.. you are not the same as before, foreveryday you are a totally changed person. I painted it in various colours to reflect individuality and multiple personas. The eyes remained hollow coz it targets everybody and everyone. This iconic figues is me,you,him and her..evrybody and represents all. Wake Up everybody,..wake up... have you risen today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home