Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Dry Shoot @ NPCC HQ

nuthin much yesterday....

had my sec 1 than invigilate the 1E1 for their Science Paper..
I always liked invigilation... although you have to pay close attention to kids to make sure they dont cheat..and stay alert, well it kinda gives me time to contemplate on myself and my surroundings... the time we need so ever so badly just practically doing nothing..

Had to bring the Sec 2 Cadets to NPCC HQ.. for their .22 dry practice.
Ressal, Aidil and Amira volunteered to accompany .. thanks guys... Ressal showed me the unfilled points sheets for our Unit... I was sad coz that someone is clearly not duin his work. Kesian budak2 ni deprived of their points... We are not going anywhere,.. not planning everything .. not or
ganizing ZILCH... than how are we gonna get our GOD DAMN POINTS for CCA??? even the kids' uniforms and badges were not collected or were collected late... haiizzz... its not like IM not duin my job on the other hand but I am always kept in the dark about dates, events and happenings... no email was sent to me or her... he keeps it to himself and for what??.... to be deleted if his own dates clashes... never wanting to to consult with us.... I want to be soo in the "KNOW-ZONE"...
Even more sianz... he didn't even nominate either one of us to be the Andjutant... what does that mean???... Really one man show huh?...
Kesian Budak2... this CCA really means a lot to them and if Im given the reponsiblility even if i dun like it.. i will discharge my duties and responsibilities the best I can... I think he should to.. coz he's our leader... he has no choice...!!!
I have no choice but to support coz he is my colleague afterall, but there is a limit u know...!!!..

really hope that the NCO course will turn out okay... even if both of them dun want to turn up for whatsoever reason ... I will be there.. even if I have to come after my 8am-6pm 2 days-cannoeing course beforehand... we are building and traing future leaders... for who... for the unit... we so NEED the NCO course.. and must at some point think for the kids, unit .... not just how free you are all the time...

I dun regard this as wasting my Sep Hols away but a time spent nurturing my kids to grow up to become better leaders and NCOs... They will definately help the Unit and Us later.. see..??? there is a light at the end of the tunnel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home