Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sep 1st...just like any other day....

Its teacher's day today quite shacked.... yes its a holiday im suppose to stay @ home like all good teachers are.... rest at home or spend yr time with your loved ones.... but I guess Im not that good of a teacher... here I am spending half of my 1st of Sep in school ... opened the artroom for the kids to come and finish their art. ........sshheeeessshhh why do I bother.... as expected, not all of them came,... those who came woke up late or either went home early.... ITS MY HOLiDaY damn it .... not YOURS!!!! and I have to sacrifice because of you jerks!!! I am a bad teacher... coz I cant keep my promise of finishing the projects before JULY... its already september and some of them aren't even half way there.
Its always this time of year where I totally drained out physically and mentally. ..maybe even spiritually....

my target of goin home at 3pm.... i extended at 6pm... coz Y?... kesiankan dorang ... just giving them more hours to finish up.
-----------

didnt do much,..i cant do much.... head aching, body aching,... mind drained.... just stared at my laptop and TV most of the evening and watchin programmes with my mum... even didn't have the mood to open up my presents... although i really appreciate what my kids gave me.... thanks you darlings for the gifts and sms...
at least i experienced a wee bit of appreciation yesterday...

was browsing the web and friendster when I came upon Asraff's friendster. Asraf is my paternal cousin,.. heis like 3 yrs younger than me.. He uploaded the family foto on his gallery.... its been a long time since i've seen this picture.. my Grandparents, uncles and aunties... all when they are kids... seeing the picture.. was a bit emotional.... started missing them again... and also my dad esp... how he is now I wonder... if only things were different now and back then... if only we can go back in the past and undo all our wrongs and make things better. Could we have become a better person? Will I be better? Will you be better? Will we be better?
But thats destiny that we have to take. Its been written ... our lives laid out and destiny has its reasons... each has its own fate... and I have to embrace mine...

.. But sometimes its just hard....

My Paternal Family Portrait

(from left) Fatimah(2nd), Md Ali(1st), Ahmad Thamby(Grandfather), Md Gani(4th), Yusof(5th), Ainon Baba(Grandmother), Md Noor(3rd-my father)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home