Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wacky Wednesday

Began the day exhausted,.. prob coz of late nights and malnutriton... yess.. coz its been a few days my breakfasts always start after 3pm... yeah i just dun have time to eat or sneak out of the artroom... with Students trying to squeeze every ounce of art from the very essense of me now and then.... Tommorow, is the submission for N Level Coursework and the panic was at the peak for the 4 students... each desperately seeking my divided attention and gasping for help to either draw this or paint that. Been there, done that... i know how they feel.

Stayed till 8pm in school for them to do their art. 90% of my 4E5 turned uo to do their coursework. Im contented that they have a burning desire to complete their coursework in due time. Im sadden to see that the 5N2s... only a handfull turned up.. lets see how tommorow...

Went down to Rienaz... watched National Gegraphic channel that she just subscribed..on SCV. An interesting watch... we had LUNCHcumDINNERcumSUPPER @ Swensens-Crown Prince @Orchard...reached there at 1130..We just Fish N Chips and Coit Tower Ice -Cream...I know its a weekday and the meal was not a feast.. but I just needed the Chill-Out session... I badly needed it... Felt better after the COIT TOWER but didnt managed to finish up the ice-cream though coz was too sleepy to slurp a few more... Reached home @ 2am... tired, sleepy but with a contented heart.. I feel much better..

Thanks dear for accompanying me...

my student Hariz finishing up his work...



Joyce and her 3D painting


Yanda and his 80% completed work



Im happy Khairin and Ryfana turned up today.Despite what they are goin through, I still believe in both of them.. however I scold them and they dissapoint me most of the time, I still be believe that they can build a bright future if they try harder. Hope they keep up the spirits and turn up to finish their work.



Our Coit Tower.....a taste of Heaven....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home